Due to their special properties piezoceramic components and piezoelectric actuators provide important advantages:
- compact dimensions and high flexibility in designs
- high dynamics for fast processes
- no friction, no maintenance, no wear
- cost-efficient, piezoceramic actuators are manufactured in large-scale production
- piezo drives are self-locking: no energy consumption at rest
The PI Group offers:
The use of high-precision positioning systems with nanometer and sub-nanometer accuracy allows resolution of very fine structures in production and inspection. This allows production of more and more powerful integrated electronic components and investigation of new diagnostic and therapeutic methods in life sciences.
- piezo scanning stages for 1 to 3 axes, e. g.
- piezo Z scanners and objective scanners incl. controller and software, e. g.
- ND72Z2LAQ PIFOC® objective scanning system with 2 mm, nanometer resolution and fast step-and-settle
- fast tip/tilt mirrors, e. g.
- S-334 Miniature piezo tip/tilt-mirror with up to 100 mrad deflection
All fields are mandatory unless marked as optional.