Oxford Nanotechnology Summer School 2014
About this event
- Web site
- 30 Jun–4 Jul 2014
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- University of Oxford
- Contact address
- United Kingdom
The theme of the sixth annual Oxford Nanotechnology Summer School in 2014 will be 'An Introduction to Bionanotechnology'.
Each year Oxford's Nanotechnology Summer School focuses on applications of nanotechnologies in a different field. Comprising presentations from leading researchers and practitioners from the University of Oxford and beyond, the Nanotechnology Summer School is essential for anyone with an interest in these topics.
The full Summer School programme will be as follows:
- 30 June 2014: Introduction to Cell Biology and Bionanotechnology
- 1 July 2014: Introduction to Bioanalytical Techniques
- 2 July 2014: Applied Genomics and Proteomics
- 3 July 2014: Nanoparticles, Nanostructures and Biomimetics
- 4 July 2014: Interaction of Nanomaterials with Biological Systems
Delegates are able to enrol for one day, more than one day or for the whole week - discounts are offered for students and those enrolling for all five days.
For more information and to apply please see our website.
Places are limited on this popular Summer School so early enrolment is strongly advised.