PI News: Capacitive Displacement Sensor Brochure & Tutorial Available Mar 6, 2008
A new brochure featuring a tutorial on single- and dual-plate capacitive sensors and applications is available from PI (Physik Instrumente).
PI is a global leader in ultraprecision motion control and sensing equipment for biotechnology, nanotechnology, photonics, semiconductor and life science applications.
Capacitive position gauges perform high-precision, noncontact measurements of geometric quantities representing displacement, vibration, separation, position, length or other linear dimension against any kind of electrically conductive target.
The Capacitive Sensors brochure features overviews on these topics:
- measuring displacement with nanometer precision;
- nanopositioning, closed-loop systems;
- parallel metrology, high-precision multi-axis measurements;
- measuring straightness and flatness, active cross-talk compensation;
- out-of-plane measurement, constant-height scans, out-of-round measurement;
- tip-tilt measurement and compensation;
- measuring vibration, flatness, thickness; force sensors with micronewton sensitivity;
- layer thickness measurement with submicron accuracy.
It may be ordered from PI (free) or can be downloaded at:
East Coast Contact
Tel: (508) 832-3456
Fax: (508) 832-0506
More products from this company
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011
- Piezo Mechanics Catalog: Piezo Actuators, Piezo Motors, Piezo Stage Systems Nov 5, 2010
- Miniature 6-Axis Robot / Parallel Kinematics Hexapod Nano-Alignment System Feb 25, 2010
- Piezo-Nanopositioning System for SR-Microscopy: Slide Scanner for Bio-Nanotech Feb 1, 2010
- PI Launches Low Profile, High Speed Piezomotor Rotary Stage @ Photonics West Jan 22, 2010
- Paper: Nanopositioning Technique for Image Resolution Enhancement Nov 30, 2009