PI News: Fast Linear Scanning Stage Provides 100 nm Resolution, Speed to 270 mm/ Mar 6, 2008
Fast V-106 QuickScan™ Linear Stage - up to 20mm (0.8in) of travel and resolution to 100 nanometers.
PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P., a leading manufacturer of nanopositioning and precision motion-control equipment for bio / nanotechnology, photonics, semiconductor and life science applications, offers the V-106 QuickScan™ series of PCI-card-driven, high-speed voice coil positioning stages, providing up to 20 mm (0.8 in.) of travel and resolution to 100 nanometers.
More products from this company
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015
- Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa Feb 13, 2015
- More Space for Future Development: PI miCos Enhances Capacities for Precision Po Feb 13, 2015
- High-Dynamics Hexapod Uses Magnetic Direct Drives Feb 13, 2015
- Motorized Rotary Stage with High Precision with Air Bearing and Vacuum Option Jun 10, 2013
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011