New Options Add Functionality to Lake Shore Vibrating Sample Magnetometers Feb 21, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
New options for Lake Shore VSMs: 74035 single-stage variable temperature option and 74046 MR probe.
The single-stage variable temperature 74035 enables measurements from 100 K to 1,000 K using nitrogen, LN2 and argon gas. Only one hardware device is required to go from high to low temperature, eliminating the need to resaddle your sample.
The 74046 magnetoresistance option performs resistance measurements of MR, GMR spin-valve, CMR, and other materials. It includes data acquisition control and analysis software.
Our full line of VSMs with maximum field strengths to 3.1 T have sensitivity of 1×10-7 emu at 10 s/point.
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013