New Options Add Functionality to Lake Shore Vibrating Sample Magnetometers Feb 21, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
New options for Lake Shore VSMs: 74035 single-stage variable temperature option and 74046 MR probe.
The single-stage variable temperature 74035 enables measurements from 100 K to 1,000 K using nitrogen, LN2 and argon gas. Only one hardware device is required to go from high to low temperature, eliminating the need to resaddle your sample.
The 74046 magnetoresistance option performs resistance measurements of MR, GMR spin-valve, CMR, and other materials. It includes data acquisition control and analysis software.
Our full line of VSMs with maximum field strengths to 3.1 T have sensitivity of 1×10-7 emu at 10 s/point.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
- Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
- Lake Shore Far IR Band Pass Filters Specified for NASA’s FORCAST Instrument Mar 25, 2009
- New Temperature Controller Offers Four Standard Inputs and Four Control Outputs Dec 16, 2008