Tritor 50 CAP Mar 17, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded their TRITOR line with the TRITOR 50 CAP.
This nanopositioner provides a travel of 50 microns. Specially designed solid-state hinges afford a guidance without friction and free of mechanical play. High dynamic features were generated by a specific design. The outstanding sub-nanometer resolution in open-loop operation and one nanometer in closed-loop operation guarantees high precision positioning ability.
An integrated cap measurement system eliminates hysteresis, drift and provides an high stability, linearity and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
More products from this company
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
- High-Frequency Mirror Tilting System PSH 4/1 for optical applications Sep 1, 2008