Tritor 50 CAP Mar 17, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded their TRITOR line with the TRITOR 50 CAP.
This nanopositioner provides a travel of 50 microns. Specially designed solid-state hinges afford a guidance without friction and free of mechanical play. High dynamic features were generated by a specific design. The outstanding sub-nanometer resolution in open-loop operation and one nanometer in closed-loop operation guarantees high precision positioning ability.
An integrated cap measurement system eliminates hysteresis, drift and provides an high stability, linearity and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013