Tritor 50 CAP Mar 17, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded their TRITOR line with the TRITOR 50 CAP.
This nanopositioner provides a travel of 50 microns. Specially designed solid-state hinges afford a guidance without friction and free of mechanical play. High dynamic features were generated by a specific design. The outstanding sub-nanometer resolution in open-loop operation and one nanometer in closed-loop operation guarantees high precision positioning ability.
An integrated cap measurement system eliminates hysteresis, drift and provides an high stability, linearity and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014