PI's Piezo Ceramic actuators are sterile, fast and non-magnetic Mar 18, 2008
These replace classical actuators & components in precision motion control applications.
Advantages: sterile, no lubricants, high speed, millisecond responsiveness, vacuum compatible, non-magnetic.
High-speed actuators and zero-wear flexure designs are available.
Applications: Precision Motion Control, Optics & Imaging, Fast Valve Control, Applications in High Magnetic Fields, Vacuum, Liquid Dispensing, Fast Pumps, Scanning Microscopy, OCT, MRI.
More products from this company
- Suitable for all Piezo Actuator Nanopositioning Systems Nov 25, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jul 6, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jun 10, 2015
- High-resolution Positioning Systems in Miniaturized Design Jun 5, 2015
- 100 Billion Cycles Without Failures or Loss in Performance Apr 20, 2015
- PI is the Strategic Partner for ZEISS: Bundled Expertise for the Highest Packing Apr 17, 2015
- What Makes Piezo Actuators Suitable for Industrial and Space Applications? Apr 17, 2015
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015
- Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa Feb 13, 2015
- More Space for Future Development: PI miCos Enhances Capacities for Precision Po Feb 13, 2015