PI's Piezo Ceramic actuators are sterile, fast and non-magnetic Mar 18, 2008
These replace classical actuators & components in precision motion control applications.
Advantages: sterile, no lubricants, high speed, millisecond responsiveness, vacuum compatible, non-magnetic.
High-speed actuators and zero-wear flexure designs are available.
Applications: Precision Motion Control, Optics & Imaging, Fast Valve Control, Applications in High Magnetic Fields, Vacuum, Liquid Dispensing, Fast Pumps, Scanning Microscopy, OCT, MRI.
More products from this company
- Motorized Rotary Stage with High Precision with Air Bearing and Vacuum Option Jun 10, 2013
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011
- Piezo Mechanics Catalog: Piezo Actuators, Piezo Motors, Piezo Stage Systems Nov 5, 2010
- Miniature 6-Axis Robot / Parallel Kinematics Hexapod Nano-Alignment System Feb 25, 2010
- Piezo-Nanopositioning System for SR-Microscopy: Slide Scanner for Bio-Nanotech Feb 1, 2010
- PI Launches Low Profile, High Speed Piezomotor Rotary Stage @ Photonics West Jan 22, 2010