New Preamp Provides 2 nVRMS/√Hz Noise Floor Mar 18, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Introducing the new Model 3708 8-channel low noise preamp/scanner.
Lake Shore is excited to introduce our new Model 3708 8-channel low noise preamp/scanner for use with our Model 370 AC resistance bridge. the Model 3708 offers an exceptionally low voltage noise floor specification of just 2 nVRMS/√Hz. It is optimized for ultra-low AC resistance measurement applications that demand the very best in low noise performance.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011