New Preamp Provides 2 nVRMS/√Hz Noise Floor Mar 18, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Introducing the new Model 3708 8-channel low noise preamp/scanner.
Lake Shore is excited to introduce our new Model 3708 8-channel low noise preamp/scanner for use with our Model 370 AC resistance bridge. the Model 3708 offers an exceptionally low voltage noise floor specification of just 2 nVRMS/√Hz. It is optimized for ultra-low AC resistance measurement applications that demand the very best in low noise performance.
More products from this company
- New Terahertz Material Characterization System Installed in Brown University Lab Apr 7, 2016
- Material measurement, characterization platforms focus of Lake Shore MRS Spring Mar 24, 2016
- Lake Shore exhibiting THz probing and new sensor monitoring products at APS Mar 10, 2016
- Lake Shore Model 372 firmware for enhanced low temperature measurements Mar 4, 2016
- Versatile AC resistance bridge for precise, ultra-low temperature control Mar 4, 2016
- Terahertz probing, characterization to be featured at EuMW by Lake Shore Sep 9, 2015
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013