New dynamic nano positioner PX 50 CAP Apr 29, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
- 50 µm travel - high dynamics - subnm resolution - 40x42x35mm - capacitive measurement sensor
Due to a special mechanical FEM-optimized design the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be generated. Thus the nano positioning stage can operate with a load at a high frequency. The subnm resolution in ol and cl for high precise positioning.
An integrated capacitive measurement sensor system eliminates hysteresis,drift.
It is available as a vacuum, and cryogenic version.
The PX 50 CAP is qualified for application in optics, biology,laser tuning,fiber positioning,scanner systems,mirror adjustment.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013