New dynamic nano positioner PX 50 CAP Apr 29, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
- 50 µm travel - high dynamics - subnm resolution - 40x42x35mm - capacitive measurement sensor
Due to a special mechanical FEM-optimized design the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be generated. Thus the nano positioning stage can operate with a load at a high frequency. The subnm resolution in ol and cl for high precise positioning.
An integrated capacitive measurement sensor system eliminates hysteresis,drift.
It is available as a vacuum, and cryogenic version.
The PX 50 CAP is qualified for application in optics, biology,laser tuning,fiber positioning,scanner systems,mirror adjustment.
More products from this company
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
- High-Frequency Mirror Tilting System PSH 4/1 for optical applications Sep 1, 2008
- Nano-positioning high loads with high dynamics Aug 11, 2008
- Tritor 50 CAP Mar 17, 2008