New dynamic nano positioner PX 50 CAP Apr 29, 2008
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
- 50 µm travel - high dynamics - subnm resolution - 40x42x35mm - capacitive measurement sensor
Due to a special mechanical FEM-optimized design the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be generated. Thus the nano positioning stage can operate with a load at a high frequency. The subnm resolution in ol and cl for high precise positioning.
An integrated capacitive measurement sensor system eliminates hysteresis,drift.
It is available as a vacuum, and cryogenic version.
The PX 50 CAP is qualified for application in optics, biology,laser tuning,fiber positioning,scanner systems,mirror adjustment.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014