Ti:Sapphire Mirrors - TLMB Jun 24, 2008
CVI Melles Griot
200 Dorado Place SE
505 296 9541
Traditional high damage mirrors are limited in bandwidth...
Traditional high damage mirrors are limited in bandwidth. Broader reflectivity bands can be achieved by using different coating materials, but that reduces the damage threshold.
Through active research in different coating methods and materials, CVI Melles Griot has designed this mirror which is a high performer in all three areas: high reflectivity, broad bandwidth, and high damage threshold. It combines the benefits of a broadband low dispersion mirror with those of a high damage threshold high reflector.
More products from this company
- Integrated 2-Watt Broadband Power and Energy Meter System Jun 24, 2008
- Gradient-Index Lenses Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YLF Laser Mirrors - YL Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG 1064 nm and 532 nm - HM Jun 24, 2008
- Diode Pumped Resonator Mirrors - DPY, DPYL Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y Jun 24, 2008
- Low Loss Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y1S Jun 24, 2008
- Fiber Laser Mirrors - FLM Jun 24, 2008
- Broadband Mirrors - TLM2 Jun 24, 2008