Diode Pumped Resonator Mirrors - DPY, DPYL Jun 24, 2008
CVI Melles Griot
200 Dorado Place SE
505 296 9541
Diode pumped cavity optics require high reflectance at 1053 nm or 1064 nm and transmission...
Diode pumped cavity optics require high reflectance at 1053 nm or 1064 nm and transmission approaching 100% at pump wavelengths. To meet these requirements, CVI Melles Griot has developed the DPY and DPYL Series short wave pass dichroic coatings. CVI Melles Griot diode pumped resonator mirrors achieve reflectance greater than 99.5% and transmission greater than 95% near 808nm. These dichroic mirror coatings are available on a variety of standard CVI Melles Griot flat or spherical substrates.
More products from this company
- Integrated 2-Watt Broadband Power and Energy Meter System Jun 24, 2008
- Gradient-Index Lenses Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YLF Laser Mirrors - YL Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG 1064 nm and 532 nm - HM Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y Jun 24, 2008
- Low Loss Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y1S Jun 24, 2008
- Ti:Sapphire Mirrors - TLMB Jun 24, 2008
- Fiber Laser Mirrors - FLM Jun 24, 2008
- Broadband Mirrors - TLM2 Jun 24, 2008