Gradient-Index Lenses Jun 24, 2008
CVI Melles Griot
200 Dorado Place SE
505 296 9541
Gradient-index (GRIN) lenses combine refraction at the plane end surfaces with continuous...
Gradient-index (GRIN) lenses combine refraction at the plane end surfaces with continuous refraction within the rod. Made from SELFOC®, a radial gradient-index material, GRIN lenses are easy to use and are well suited to coupling the output of a diode laser into an optical fiber.
More products from this company
- Integrated 2-Watt Broadband Power and Energy Meter System Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YLF Laser Mirrors - YL Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG 1064 nm and 532 nm - HM Jun 24, 2008
- Diode Pumped Resonator Mirrors - DPY, DPYL Jun 24, 2008
- Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y Jun 24, 2008
- Low Loss Nd:YAG Laser Mirrors - Y1S Jun 24, 2008
- Ti:Sapphire Mirrors - TLMB Jun 24, 2008
- Fiber Laser Mirrors - FLM Jun 24, 2008
- Broadband Mirrors - TLM2 Jun 24, 2008