piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded the series MIPOS with the introduction of the nanoMIPOS400 CAP. This large range of outstanding micro-objective focusing devices will be available in a digital version.
The nano positioner provides a travel of 400 microns with nanometer resolution.
The special bidirectional nanoX flexure design allows for a high dynamic and extremely accurate guidance. The integrated positioning sensors guarantee long-term stable positioning, free of drift, and hysterisis.
The digital micro objective nanopositioner is operated with digital electronics, which offer the excellent advantages of the ASI- and ASC-function. The ASI-function allows piezo actuators with positioning sensors to be completely interchangeable with control electronics of the same type.With these outstanding features the system satisfies the high precision demands in biology, medicine and laser technology. The nanoMIPOS 400 CAP can be easily adapted in upright and inverse microscopes.
More products from this company
- Shock wave generation with piezoelectric shakers Jan 12, 2016
- Nanopositioner, Industry - no extension of the optical axis - MIPOS 140 OEM Jan 12, 2016
- Industrial Nanopositioner with ultra parallel surface - MIPOS 250 SG Jan 12, 2016
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014