piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded the series MIPOS with the introduction of the nanoMIPOS400 CAP. This large range of outstanding micro-objective focusing devices will be available in a digital version.
The nano positioner provides a travel of 400 microns with nanometer resolution.
The special bidirectional nanoX flexure design allows for a high dynamic and extremely accurate guidance. The integrated positioning sensors guarantee long-term stable positioning, free of drift, and hysterisis.
The digital micro objective nanopositioner is operated with digital electronics, which offer the excellent advantages of the ASI- and ASC-function. The ASI-function allows piezo actuators with positioning sensors to be completely interchangeable with control electronics of the same type.With these outstanding features the system satisfies the high precision demands in biology, medicine and laser technology. The nanoMIPOS 400 CAP can be easily adapted in upright and inverse microscopes.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013