piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded the series MIPOS with the introduction of the nanoMIPOS400 CAP. This large range of outstanding micro-objective focusing devices will be available in a digital version.
The nano positioner provides a travel of 400 microns with nanometer resolution.
The special bidirectional nanoX flexure design allows for a high dynamic and extremely accurate guidance. The integrated positioning sensors guarantee long-term stable positioning, free of drift, and hysterisis.
The digital micro objective nanopositioner is operated with digital electronics, which offer the excellent advantages of the ASI- and ASC-function. The ASI-function allows piezo actuators with positioning sensors to be completely interchangeable with control electronics of the same type.With these outstanding features the system satisfies the high precision demands in biology, medicine and laser technology. The nanoMIPOS 400 CAP can be easily adapted in upright and inverse microscopes.
More products from this company
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008