Elliot Scientific to supply new Lake Shore Cryogenic Probe Station range Sep 25, 2008
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific now offer the latest in cryogenic micro-manipulated probe stations including table-top, superconducting & electromagnet-based, full 4" wafer and closed-cycle refrigerator designs.
These innovative systems provide greater flexibility and expandability by providing in-field upgrade paths, ensuring probe stations keep up with demanding and ever changing research requirements.
Lake Shore probe stations provide a platform for measurement of electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z, DC, RF and microwave (to 67 GHz) properties of materials and test devices. Nanoscale electronics, quantum wires and dots, semiconductors, superconductors and spintronic devices are typical materials measured. A wide selection of dedicated probe stations, options and accessories make it possible to configure a Lake Shore micro-manipulated probe station to meet your specific measurement applications while working within your budget.
Please contact us more information.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011