New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena provides with the nanoSX 800 CAP a new single axis micropositioning and nanoscanning stage.
The system provides unparalleled scanning and stroke capabilities of 800 µm in open loop and 640 µm in closed loop. An integrated capacitative sensor system eliminates hysteresis and drift, and enables extremely high stability, linearity, and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
Due to a special mechanical FEA-optimized design, the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be achieved. Specially designed solid-state hinges create guidance without friction and without mechanical play.
The optimized bidirectional stage design of the nanopositioner nanoSX 800 CAP separates guidance and preload.
This series is an excellent choice for applications in optics, life science, scanning systems and challenging industrial applications.
More products from this company
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013
- positioning actuator PX 500 - piezo based flexure stage with 500micron motion Jun 10, 2013
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
- High-Frequency Mirror Tilting System PSH 4/1 for optical applications Sep 1, 2008