New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena provides with the nanoSX 800 CAP a new single axis micropositioning and nanoscanning stage.
The system provides unparalleled scanning and stroke capabilities of 800 µm in open loop and 640 µm in closed loop. An integrated capacitative sensor system eliminates hysteresis and drift, and enables extremely high stability, linearity, and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
Due to a special mechanical FEA-optimized design, the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be achieved. Specially designed solid-state hinges create guidance without friction and without mechanical play.
The optimized bidirectional stage design of the nanopositioner nanoSX 800 CAP separates guidance and preload.
This series is an excellent choice for applications in optics, life science, scanning systems and challenging industrial applications.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013