New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena provides with the nanoSX 800 CAP a new single axis micropositioning and nanoscanning stage.
The system provides unparalleled scanning and stroke capabilities of 800 µm in open loop and 640 µm in closed loop. An integrated capacitative sensor system eliminates hysteresis and drift, and enables extremely high stability, linearity, and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
Due to a special mechanical FEA-optimized design, the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be achieved. Specially designed solid-state hinges create guidance without friction and without mechanical play.
The optimized bidirectional stage design of the nanopositioner nanoSX 800 CAP separates guidance and preload.
This series is an excellent choice for applications in optics, life science, scanning systems and challenging industrial applications.
More products from this company
- Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
- New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
- Miniaturized measurement system for nanopositioning of positioning stages Oct 21, 2008
- piezo-nanopositioner nanoMIPOS 400 CAP for micro objectives now digital Sep 8, 2008
- High-Frequency Mirror Tilting System PSH 4/1 for optical applications Sep 1, 2008
- Nano-positioning high loads with high dynamics Aug 11, 2008
- New dynamic nano positioner PX 50 CAP Apr 29, 2008
- Tritor 50 CAP Mar 17, 2008