New dynamic nanopositioning stage nanoSX 800 CAP Sep 30, 2008
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena provides with the nanoSX 800 CAP a new single axis micropositioning and nanoscanning stage.
The system provides unparalleled scanning and stroke capabilities of 800 µm in open loop and 640 µm in closed loop. An integrated capacitative sensor system eliminates hysteresis and drift, and enables extremely high stability, linearity, and repeatability in closed-loop operation.
Due to a special mechanical FEA-optimized design, the actuator has the highest dynamical features that can be achieved. Specially designed solid-state hinges create guidance without friction and without mechanical play.
The optimized bidirectional stage design of the nanopositioner nanoSX 800 CAP separates guidance and preload.
This series is an excellent choice for applications in optics, life science, scanning systems and challenging industrial applications.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014