Lake Shore Cryotronics Revamps Probe Station Product Line Sep 30, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore's line of cryogenic probe stations includes table-top, field upgradeable, superconducting and electromagnet-based, full 4-inch wafer, and closed cycle refrigerator based probe stations.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. has redesigned their line of cryogenic micro-manipulated probe stations. The streamlined product portfolio includes table-top, field upgradeable, superconducting and electromagnet-based, full 4-inch wafer, and closed cycle refrigerator based probe stations. These new designs provide greater flexibility and expandability by providing in-field upgrade paths, ensuring the probe stations keep up with demanding, ever changing research requirements.
Lake Shore probe stations provide a platform for measurement of electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z, DC, RF, and microwave (to 67 GHz) properties of materials and test devices. Nanoscale electronics, quantum wires and dots, semiconductors, superconductors, and spintronic devices are typical materials measured.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
- Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
- Lake Shore Far IR Band Pass Filters Specified for NASA’s FORCAST Instrument Mar 25, 2009
- New Temperature Controller Offers Four Standard Inputs and Four Control Outputs Dec 16, 2008