Lake Shore Cryotronics Revamps Probe Station Product Line Sep 30, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore's line of cryogenic probe stations includes table-top, field upgradeable, superconducting and electromagnet-based, full 4-inch wafer, and closed cycle refrigerator based probe stations.
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. has redesigned their line of cryogenic micro-manipulated probe stations. The streamlined product portfolio includes table-top, field upgradeable, superconducting and electromagnet-based, full 4-inch wafer, and closed cycle refrigerator based probe stations. These new designs provide greater flexibility and expandability by providing in-field upgrade paths, ensuring the probe stations keep up with demanding, ever changing research requirements.
Lake Shore probe stations provide a platform for measurement of electrical, electro-optical, parametric, high Z, DC, RF, and microwave (to 67 GHz) properties of materials and test devices. Nanoscale electronics, quantum wires and dots, semiconductors, superconductors, and spintronic devices are typical materials measured.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore showcasing cryogenic probe stations at MRS Spring Apr 15, 2014
- Lake Shore slated to receive Phase II Air Force grant Jan 23, 2014
- Lake Shore to feature new DC Hall measurement system at MRS Fall Meeting 2013 Nov 27, 2013
- Lake Shore to Exhibit Materials Characterization Systems at SEMICON West 2013 Jul 3, 2013
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011