Fiber Optic Splicer Oct 22, 2008
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
Fiber optic splicer is an important tool used to melt the fiberglass and achieve minimum loss.
Fiber optic fusion splicer is delicate equipment used to melt two bare optical fiber together. Before using the fiber optic fusion splicer, we need to cut the fiber optic cable and take away all the fiber cable jacket, then use fiber optic cleaver to make the fiberglass end face ready, after finishing these work we can use the fiber splicer to melt the two fiberglass together. This fiber optic splicer is an automated fusion-splicing machines and it can automatically perform the fusion work after you put the two fibers ready in the machine.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009