Next Generation USB Cable with Faster Speed Oct 28, 2008
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
The next generation USB cable which is called the superspeed USB offer faster data transmit speed than ever before.
usb 3.0 cable is the next generation cable which is also called the super-speed usb cable. usb 3.0 cable is designed to provide 10 times the data transfer speed than USB 2.0, the data transfer rate of superspeed usb will come up to 4.8 Gbps theoretically.This cable retains the former usb products plug and play feature and it is fully compatible with former usb prorducts. usb 3.0 cable connectors are added 5 channels compared with usb 2.0, 4 of the 5 channels are used for a full duplex data transmission.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009