Force Measurement added to the Elliot Scientific Optical Tweezer range Nov 10, 2008
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The new E4100 QPD Force Measurement Optical Tweezer System uses a Quadrant Photo Detector (QPD) and powerful software to detect and measure the single trap stiffness of a captured particle.
Stiffness measurement is an essential tool in determining and understanding the interaction between laser-applied forces and a trapped particle. Several different configurations to match possible user requirements are therefore on offer.
Complete Force Measurement Optical Tweezer plug'n'play systems can be supplied, or this capability can be added to an existing tweezer installation.
Retrofitting to a good quality microscope is also a viable alternative if there are budget limitations.
Multiple QPDs and/or an auxiliary probe beam are among a number of options on offer.
For more information, or to discuss the optimal equipment for your application, please contact us.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011