New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded its PXY series and introduces an XY plane nanopositioning and microscanning stage featuring a wide center clearance.
-clearance of 30x30mm²
-motion range of up to 250 microns in open loop
-up to 200 microns in closed loop
-can be equipped with an capacitive feedback sensor
It provides supreme position stability, linearity, repeatability and accuracy.
Digital amplifiers from piezosystem jena allow optimization of the electrical parameters during system operation for the best performance under the conditions of operation.
The system features supreme trajectory accuracy. The stage is very robust against high loads due to the frame design of the guidance.
Vacuum and cryogenic performances are available on request as well as, body material variations of invar, super invar, aluminum or titanium.
For scanning microscopy, surface analysis, metrology and alignment, nanopositioning and micro scanning.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014