New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded its PXY series and introduces an XY plane nanopositioning and microscanning stage featuring a wide center clearance.
-clearance of 30x30mm²
-motion range of up to 250 microns in open loop
-up to 200 microns in closed loop
-can be equipped with an capacitive feedback sensor
It provides supreme position stability, linearity, repeatability and accuracy.
Digital amplifiers from piezosystem jena allow optimization of the electrical parameters during system operation for the best performance under the conditions of operation.
The system features supreme trajectory accuracy. The stage is very robust against high loads due to the frame design of the guidance.
Vacuum and cryogenic performances are available on request as well as, body material variations of invar, super invar, aluminum or titanium.
For scanning microscopy, surface analysis, metrology and alignment, nanopositioning and micro scanning.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013