New nanopositioning stage for micropositioning Nov 12, 2008
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
piezosystem jena has expanded its PXY series and introduces an XY plane nanopositioning and microscanning stage featuring a wide center clearance.
-clearance of 30x30mm²
-motion range of up to 250 microns in open loop
-up to 200 microns in closed loop
-can be equipped with an capacitive feedback sensor
It provides supreme position stability, linearity, repeatability and accuracy.
Digital amplifiers from piezosystem jena allow optimization of the electrical parameters during system operation for the best performance under the conditions of operation.
The system features supreme trajectory accuracy. The stage is very robust against high loads due to the frame design of the guidance.
Vacuum and cryogenic performances are available on request as well as, body material variations of invar, super invar, aluminum or titanium.
For scanning microscopy, surface analysis, metrology and alignment, nanopositioning and micro scanning.
More products from this company
- Shock wave generation with piezoelectric shakers Jan 12, 2016
- Nanopositioner, Industry - no extension of the optical axis - MIPOS 140 OEM Jan 12, 2016
- Industrial Nanopositioner with ultra parallel surface - MIPOS 250 SG Jan 12, 2016
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014