New Temperature Controller Offers Four Standard Inputs and Four Control Outputs Dec 16, 2008
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
575 McCorkle Blvd.
Lake Shore Cryotronics introduces the Model 336 temperature controller, the only temperature controller with four standard inputs, four control outputs and a total of 150 W of low noise heater power.
Westerville, OH, USA, November 17, 2008—Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc. is proud to introduce the new Model 336 temperature controller, the first and only temperature controller available with four standard inputs, four control outputs and a total of 150 W of low noise heater power. Two independent heater outputs providing 100 W and 50 W can be associated with any of the four sensor inputs, and programmed for closed loop temperature control in proportional-integral-derivative (PID) mode. The intelligent autotuning feature of the Model 336 can be used to automatically collect PID parameters, so you spend less time tuning your controller and more time conducting experiments.
For more information on the Model 336, visit us online at http://www.lakeshore.com/336.html.
More products from this company
- Lake Shore to exhibit new materials characterization solutions May 13, 2013
- Lake Shore Receives Air Force STTR Phase 1 Award to Advance Terahertz Materials Apr 15, 2013
- Lake Shore Cryotronics at Nanotech Conference and Expo 2012 Jun 18, 2012
- Lake Shore Cryotronics to speak on material characterization of THz frequencies Jun 13, 2012
- 8400 Series Hall Effect Measurement System Aug 26, 2011
- Now Measure Hall Mobilities Down to 0.001 cm2/V s with Ease Aug 26, 2011
- New Half Rack Temperature Controller Offers 75 W of Low-Noise Heater Power Apr 5, 2011
- Model 425 Gaussmeter Apr 12, 2010
- Lake Shore Far IR Band Pass Filters Specified for NASA’s FORCAST Instrument Mar 25, 2009