Elliot Scientific now distributing Solus Technologies’ Meridian SD Lasers Nov 27, 2008
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific has signed a distribution agreement with Solus Technologies, manufacturer of a range of Semiconductor Disk Lasers (SDL) that use unique custom-designed semiconductor structures.
Solus Technologies’ Meridian family of tunable 2 µm lasers provide a winning combination of high power, compact footprint and a wide range of custom wavelengths (from 1.9 to 2.5 µm) that includes those traditionally difficult to reach in the mid infra-red.
Their solid state lasers offer exceptional flexibility in configuration and operation. Systems are designed and manufactured in the UK to customer-specified requirements for applications that include:
• Molecular spectroscopy (ideal for the top 4 greenhouse gases)
• Telecommunications (including free space optical operation in the water window)
• Gas sensing
• Semiconductor manufacture
• Optical storage
• Bio-medical imaging and analysis
Whatever your requirements, our dedicated team is keen to meet the challenge.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011