Elliot Scientific now distributing Solus Technologies’ Meridian SD Lasers Nov 27, 2008
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific has signed a distribution agreement with Solus Technologies, manufacturer of a range of Semiconductor Disk Lasers (SDL) that use unique custom-designed semiconductor structures.
Solus Technologies’ Meridian family of tunable 2 µm lasers provide a winning combination of high power, compact footprint and a wide range of custom wavelengths (from 1.9 to 2.5 µm) that includes those traditionally difficult to reach in the mid infra-red.
Their solid state lasers offer exceptional flexibility in configuration and operation. Systems are designed and manufactured in the UK to customer-specified requirements for applications that include:
• Molecular spectroscopy (ideal for the top 4 greenhouse gases)
• Telecommunications (including free space optical operation in the water window)
• Gas sensing
• Semiconductor manufacture
• Optical storage
• Bio-medical imaging and analysis
Whatever your requirements, our dedicated team is keen to meet the challenge.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013