The SOLVER NEXT is the first to offer a new concept in general purpose SPM Dec 15, 2008
Building 2, room 431, Technopark, South Industrial Zone, passage 4922,
+7 (499) 735-7777
Fax: +7 (499) 735-6410
The system offers complete automation, intelligent software and ergonomic design making this general-purpose SPM acceptable for state-of-the-art scientific laboratories and multi user facilities.
This new design offers "on-board expertise" opening the way for all user levels to acquire quality SPM images in a short amount of time.
The hassle of manual setup has been eliminated. Intuitive automation guides you through the setup, adjustment and samples measurements. The system incorporates smart software, automated head exchange, motorized sample positioning under video monitored control, ergonomic design at a reasonable price - all this makes SPM operation suitable for even a novice.
Experienced users will quickly recognize the benefits of the design and be amazed with the SOLVER NEXT's simplicity, ease-of-use, high capabilities and quality of images.
More products from this company
- NT-MDT at Fall MRS 2014 It’s All Action With Your AFM & Raman Company! Nov 27, 2014
- The finalists of the ProIMAGE Contest 2012 Aug 30, 2012
- NT-MDT invites to the MFM webinar by Prof. Demokritov Jul 19, 2012
- NT-MDT has won R&D 100 Award for the fourth time! Jul 19, 2012
- Attention! ProIMAGE Contest has been changed Jun 28, 2012
- NT-MDT participates in EU project for the early detection of Alzheimer’s disease May 31, 2012
- The success of NT-MDT in global partnership Apr 19, 2012
- Nobel Laureate opened practical class in St. Petersburg, Russia Apr 19, 2012
- The webinar “TERS. Approaching 10 nm spatial resolution in Raman imaging” Mar 13, 2012
- The final winner of ProIMAGE Contest 2011 Feb 23, 2012