Third generation femtosecond lasers offer “entire energy” milliJoule pulses Dec 15, 2008
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific now offer the latest high-power ultra-fast Ti:Sapphire amp systems from Femtolasers. The extraordinary features of these third-gen lasers are the culmination of years of experience.
Applications include: Attoscience, Time resolved ultrafast spectroscopy, OPA pumping, TW & PW ultrafast amplifier system front-ends, Femtochemistry, Coherent THz generation, Materials processing and High Harmonic Generation including X-ray generation.
The systems generate the shortest and highest energy optical pulses commercially available with an unrivalled guaranteed stability and an inherently negligible CEP noise from its leading combination of FEMTOSOURCE™ rainbow™ seed oscillator and FEMTOPOWER multi-pass amplifier. This makes it the optimum light source for attosecond and intense laser science.
The pulse-background contrast is also the highest in commercial amplifier systems where the main pulse contains the entire energy without pre-pulses or pedestals.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011