Piezo Nanopositioning Motor Actuator / Replaces Clasiccal Actuators Jan 26, 2009
Piezo specialist PI introduces the novel N-380 / N-381 NEXACT® piezo ceramic linear motors to replace motor-lead-screw actuators and piezo-worm type actuators.
The new piezo actuator is based on the PiezoWalk® principle which combines high forces and long travel ranges with sub-nanometer resolution in a small package.
Features and Advantages
* 1 kg Push/Pull Force, 30 mm Travel, 10 mm/sec Speed
* Self-Locking, Stiff Design; convenient ½” front mount or clamp mount.
* Stepping Mode + Sweep Mode, Millisecond Response & High Bandwidth
* Non-Magnetic and Vacuum-Compatible Options
More products from this company
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015
- Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa Feb 13, 2015
- More Space for Future Development: PI miCos Enhances Capacities for Precision Po Feb 13, 2015
- High-Dynamics Hexapod Uses Magnetic Direct Drives Feb 13, 2015
- Motorized Rotary Stage with High Precision with Air Bearing and Vacuum Option Jun 10, 2013
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011