Piezo Nanopositioning Motor Actuator / Replaces Clasiccal Actuators Jan 26, 2009
Piezo specialist PI introduces the novel N-380 / N-381 NEXACT® piezo ceramic linear motors to replace motor-lead-screw actuators and piezo-worm type actuators.
The new piezo actuator is based on the PiezoWalk® principle which combines high forces and long travel ranges with sub-nanometer resolution in a small package.
Features and Advantages
* 1 kg Push/Pull Force, 30 mm Travel, 10 mm/sec Speed
* Self-Locking, Stiff Design; convenient ½” front mount or clamp mount.
* Stepping Mode + Sweep Mode, Millisecond Response & High Bandwidth
* Non-Magnetic and Vacuum-Compatible Options
More products from this company
- Suitable for all Piezo Actuator Nanopositioning Systems Nov 25, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jul 6, 2015
- Piezo-Based Ultrasonic Drives Open Up New Opportunities Jun 10, 2015
- High-resolution Positioning Systems in Miniaturized Design Jun 5, 2015
- 100 Billion Cycles Without Failures or Loss in Performance Apr 20, 2015
- PI is the Strategic Partner for ZEISS: Bundled Expertise for the Highest Packing Apr 17, 2015
- What Makes Piezo Actuators Suitable for Industrial and Space Applications? Apr 17, 2015
- DuraAct Power Piezo Composite Patch Transducer Feb 13, 2015
- Small Size and High Resolution for 10-6 hPa Feb 13, 2015
- More Space for Future Development: PI miCos Enhances Capacities for Precision Po Feb 13, 2015