Launch of optical filter range Feb 13, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific now offers its own range of low-cost high-quality glass filters for research and industry. The filters come as 1/2" (12.5mm) and 1" (25mm) diameters plus 2" (50mm) squares.
Six product groups are available that encompass:
Neutral Density Filters in both absorptive Schott ® glass and semi-transparent metallised optical flats
Dichroic Filters in RGB and CMY colours
Long, Short & Band Pass Filters manufactured from Schott ® world-renowned glasses
Alternative sizes and other custom performance specifications can be manufactured on request.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013