Nanoink Introduces New Product: DPN 5000 Desktop Nanofabrication System Feb 20, 2009
8025 Lamon Avenue
+1 847 745 3619
Fax: +1 847 679 8767
Skokie, Illinois, February 2009 - NanoInk introduces the next generation Dip Pen Nanolithography® system for desktop nanofabrication, the DPN 5000.
Having evolved from the popular NSCRIPTOR™ DPN® System, The DPN 5000 offers versatile nanopatterning capabilities coupled with high-performance AFM (atomic force microscopy) imaging for immediate characterization of the deposited patterns. NanoInk has developed a variety of custom MEMS (micro electromechanical systems) based ink delivery devices, allowing a wide range of materials to be deposited under precisely controlled conditions.
System highlights include a new, ultra-low noise scanner with closed loop flexure technology to produce accurate and repeatable nanoscale patterns. For subsequent imaging of substrates, a low coherence laser with a reduced laser spot size assures high quality lateral force imaging.
See the DPN 5000 System at Pittcon booth #2315 or visit www.nanoink.net.
More products from this company
- NanoInk's New Forece Sensor and Pen array Levelling System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk Launches the NanoArray Assay System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk announces a new extended variable temperature control module Jun 2, 2009
- NanoInk announces the NanoProfessor project for undergraduate education Apr 14, 2009
- NanoInk Launches Nanoarray Fabrication System Mar 2, 2009