NEW Complete IV Curve Measurement System Feb 27, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The first class Solar Simulators and probe stations of Abet Technologies are combined with high quality measurement instruments and the ReRa Tracer software.
This has resulted into a complete IV curve measurement system.
ReRa Tracer Software
- Complete solar cell IV-curve tracing and analysis
- Standard current ranges to 5A(10Aon special order)
- Kelvin probe (four point measurements) methodology standard
- The Sun 2000 family offerings range from 50mm dia to 300mm dia uniformly illuminated field versions for Photovoltaic and UV applications
Abet Solar Simulator (Photovoltaics) Workshop/Demonstration
LOT are holding an Abet Solar Simulator (Photovoltaics) Workshop/Demonstration at our offices on Tuesday 31st March.
For more information please visit our website www.lotoriel.co.uk
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012