NEW Complete IV Curve Measurement System Feb 27, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The first class Solar Simulators and probe stations of Abet Technologies are combined with high quality measurement instruments and the ReRa Tracer software.
This has resulted into a complete IV curve measurement system.
ReRa Tracer Software
- Complete solar cell IV-curve tracing and analysis
- Standard current ranges to 5A(10Aon special order)
- Kelvin probe (four point measurements) methodology standard
- The Sun 2000 family offerings range from 50mm dia to 300mm dia uniformly illuminated field versions for Photovoltaic and UV applications
Abet Solar Simulator (Photovoltaics) Workshop/Demonstration
LOT are holding an Abet Solar Simulator (Photovoltaics) Workshop/Demonstration at our offices on Tuesday 31st March.
For more information please visit our website www.lotoriel.co.uk
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013