LOT: International Light Technologies - Light Measurement Instrumentation Mar 23, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT represent International Light Technologies in the UK/Ireland for the following products:-
Full line of precision, configurable digital light meters with a wide-array of available light detectors to measure visible, UV, and infrared light from almost any type of source.
Portable spectrum measurement instrument that easily and accurately measure spectral irradiance from the UV to the infrared.
Rechargeable solid-state detectors to graphically display the performance of each lamp and reflector in your system. Allows for on the spot comparison of the current performance of the system with the base line.
Detectors are used with light meters to collect a specific type of light that the meter is calibrated to accept.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012