LOT: International Light Technologies - Light Measurement Instrumentation Mar 23, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT represent International Light Technologies in the UK/Ireland for the following products:-
Full line of precision, configurable digital light meters with a wide-array of available light detectors to measure visible, UV, and infrared light from almost any type of source.
Portable spectrum measurement instrument that easily and accurately measure spectral irradiance from the UV to the infrared.
Rechargeable solid-state detectors to graphically display the performance of each lamp and reflector in your system. Allows for on the spot comparison of the current performance of the system with the base line.
Detectors are used with light meters to collect a specific type of light that the meter is calibrated to accept.
More products from this company
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013