LOT: International Light Technologies - Light Measurement Instrumentation Mar 23, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
LOT represent International Light Technologies in the UK/Ireland for the following products:-
Full line of precision, configurable digital light meters with a wide-array of available light detectors to measure visible, UV, and infrared light from almost any type of source.
Portable spectrum measurement instrument that easily and accurately measure spectral irradiance from the UV to the infrared.
Rechargeable solid-state detectors to graphically display the performance of each lamp and reflector in your system. Allows for on the spot comparison of the current performance of the system with the base line.
Detectors are used with light meters to collect a specific type of light that the meter is calibrated to accept.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011