Tunable Light Source for ROADM Network Mar 26, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
The tunable light source is designed to support ROADM network channel routing applications, provides wavelength tuning in c-band or l-band.
The tunable laser source is designed to support ROADM network channel routing applications. These handheld light sources are setting new benchmarks when it comes to size, weight and power. The tester provides wavelength tuning in c-band or l-band related testing fiber optic cables are available including mu single mode simplex and fc single mode simplex. This product features adjustable output power level, unique power management system with 3-way powering and has a with USB port for remote operation. The device is suitable for 50GHz, 100GHz or 200GHz channel spacing applications.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009