Trans-Control Variable Gain Erbium-doped Optical Amplifer Mar 26, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
This product responds dynamically to accommodate changes in number of wavelengths or signal powers using advanced transient suppression techniques.
It responds dynamically to accommodate changes in number of wavelengths or signal powers using transient suppression techniques. It preserves gain, flatness and output power over a wide range of input conditions to meet the needs of reconfigurable optical networks. Related accessories are supplied to use with lc single mode simplex, sc single mode simplex and st single mode simplex fiber optic cables. This product is used in C band DWDM networks, metro, long haul or ultra long haul networks.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009