Infrared Long Wavepass Fiber Optical Filters Apr 1, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
Infrared long wavepass filters provide high transmission over the spectral region from the cut-on wavelength to approximately twice the cut-on wavelength.
Infrared long wavepass filters provide high transmission over the spectral region from the cut-on wavelength to approximately twice the cut-on wavelength, and can be deposited on a variety of infrared transmitting substrates. The cut-on wavelength can be located anywhere in the infrared up to approximately 16 μm.thse products made by our fiber optic factory feature wide range of filters and assemblies for the infrared sensing and imaging instrumentation market and high volume capability. They are used in gas monitoring and temperature sensing applications.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009