The NEW PPMS® DynaCool™ - Cryogen-free Physical Property Measurement System Apr 3, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
System availability: Summer 2010
LOT & Quantum Design announces that it has a new development project to produce a Pulse Tube Cryocooler-based version of its popular Physical Property Measurement System (PPMS).
The concept of this new system, called the DynaCoolTM, will be to provide all the current capabilities of the PPMS without the need for any liquid cryogens.
The DynaCool system uses a two-stage Pulse Tube cooler to not only cool the superconducting magnet but also provide the cooling for the temperature control system and the internal thermal shield. Utilizing a new approach to cryocooler equipment design, the DynaCool system employs a new He-based temperature control system and gas flow technology.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011