The NEW PPMS® DynaCool™ - Cryogen-free Physical Property Measurement System Apr 3, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
System availability: Summer 2010
LOT & Quantum Design announces that it has a new development project to produce a Pulse Tube Cryocooler-based version of its popular Physical Property Measurement System (PPMS).
The concept of this new system, called the DynaCoolTM, will be to provide all the current capabilities of the PPMS without the need for any liquid cryogens.
The DynaCool system uses a two-stage Pulse Tube cooler to not only cool the superconducting magnet but also provide the cooling for the temperature control system and the internal thermal shield. Utilizing a new approach to cryocooler equipment design, the DynaCool system employs a new He-based temperature control system and gas flow technology.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013