Elliot Scientific brings iGuide UV-VIS-IR fiber and optics to UK & Ireland Apr 3, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific have signed an agreement with IRphotonics of Hamden USA to exclusively distribute the iGuide™ range of advanced broadband - 0.3 to 4.5 µm - transmitting fiber products and optics.
IRphotonics™ use a ground-breaking patented fluoridation process that allows for the production of glass and optical fiber with exceptional optical and mechanical properties.
Transmitting light from the UV to the mid-infrared, the iGuide™ range is ideal for incorporation into a wide range of multi-spectral applications in all areas industrial, medical or scientific.
The portfolio encompasses single and multimode fibers, high power beam delivery fibers, doped fibers - both off the shelf or composed with customer specified mixes and concentrations - and optical blanks formed from the same media are available to bring performance benefits to the lens designer.
A range of patchcords and connectorised fiber assemblies for OEMs and others requiring broadband performance complete the set.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011