Bias Free Miniaturized Fiber Optic Modulator Apr 3, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
bias-free modulator is a digital device in which the bias point of the interferometer is set to operate at about the half-intensity point.
bias-free modulator is a digital device in which the bias point of the interferometer is set to operate at about the half-intensity point. A bias control circuit is not required. This feature simplifies circuit design and speeds up product development. The device provides superior signal quality across a wide range of wavelengths in the C and L bands and can be used to modulate tunable lasers.it features the low fiber optic price and high performance.it can be with optional fc fiber optic cable connectors.it features the bias-free operation for fast transmitter development and manufacturing,and its small size is reduced by about70% compared with standard butterfly package.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009