NanoInk announces the NanoProfessor project for undergraduate education Apr 14, 2009
8025 Lamon Avenue
+1 847 745 3619
Fax: +1 847 679 8767
Skokie, Illinois, March 2009 – NanoInk announces the first curriculum-led product to deliver trained nanotechnologists for the 21st century.
In recent communications, the National Science Foundation (NSF) has estimated that the world will require two million trained nanotechnologists by 2015. With only around 20,000 at present, this is going to be a hard target to achieve. (source: National Nanotechnology Initiative, NNI). Over the last eight years, NanoInk has demonstrated the ability to develop new tools for bench-top nanofabrication. With the NanoProfessor project, NanoInk will take this to the next level, a fully configured educational package.
The NanoProfessor project will develop practical resources for undergraduate education in precise technologies at the nanoscale. Students will learn through hands-on experience, working with real equipment and integrated curriculum.
More products from this company
- NanoInk's New Forece Sensor and Pen array Levelling System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk Launches the NanoArray Assay System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk announces a new extended variable temperature control module Jun 2, 2009
- NanoInk Launches Nanoarray Fabrication System Mar 2, 2009
- Nanoink Introduces New Product: DPN 5000 Desktop Nanofabrication System Feb 20, 2009