Large-area InGaAs PIN Photodetectors for Fiber Optic Sensing Devices Apr 15, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
The large-area InGaAs PIN photodetectors have photosensitive areas with diameters of 500 and 1000μm respectively.they are designed for use in instrumentation, sensing, and range finding applications.
The large-area InGaAs PIN photodetectors are optimal for the high-speed, differential mode measurements common in optical sets.They offer high responsivity in the 800 to 1700nm spectrum, and are designed for use in instrumentation, sensing, and range finding applications.
The detectors feature high sensitivity and linear spectral responsivity over a broad range of input powers.as fiber optic cables supplier and components supplier,we have various fiber components for the optical devices including test equipment,fiber gigabit converters and fiber optic video multiplexer.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009