Bias-ready Modulator with Butterfly Package Apr 23, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
The bias-ready modulator is a device in which the bias point of the interferometer is set using an applied voltage, typically with a control loop, to operate at the half-intensity point.
The bias-ready modulator features the small outline package, it is 1530 to 1565nm operation.It provides superior signal quality across a wide range of wavelengths and can be used to modulate tunable lasers.we have various related components for the devices including utp fiber multimode media converters,chassis gigabit ethernet converters and dual fiber fast ethernet media converters.The bias-ready modulator is used in medium distance and long haul fiber optic transmission networks.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009