Thin Film Thickness Measurement for Sub-micron Samples from Elliot Scientific Apr 23, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Thin film thickness measurement on flat panel displays, MEMS and other semicon devices is a common requirement, so Elliot Scientific is now offering the new QDI 2010 Film microspectrophotometer.
The QDI 2010 Film can measure the thickness of thin films covering sub-micron or larger sampling areas by either transmission or reflectance. It can also analyse the film on both transparent and opaque substrates with sophisticated software suitable for use in a wide range of applications. If your requirements differ, the routines are easily modified to suit. Single and stacked films (up to four) can be measured down to a thickness of just a few nanometres.
The ability to directly image and measure films already make this specialised instrument a powerful tool, but combine it with CRAIC Technologies contamination imaging capabilities via the optional UV microscopy upgrade and the QDI 2010 Film becomes a superbly versatile and impressive instrument that’s way ahead of the field.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013