Continuous Wave DPSS Ruby Laser: World First from Elliot Scientific & KLASTECH May 15, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The World’s First Continuous Wave (CW) Diode Pumped Solid State (DPSS) laser that outputs at the significant ‘ruby’ wavelength of 694.3 nm, opening up new possibilities, is now available through us.
The CRESCENDO, from KLASTECH, will be initially available with powers of up to 150 mW. Future designs offering up to 500 mW are under development. The current units output in single longitudinal mode with typically less than 1 MHz line width and a coherence length in excess of 100 m.
An exceptionally low noise figure of under 0.05% rms is allied with a near perfect Gaussian beam that has a pointing stability of < 10 µrad/°C, allowing the laser to meet the requirements of a range of applications that cannot be usually met by typical diode-based lasers. For example, bio-fluorescence, flow cytometry, confocal microscopy, holography, interferometry, disc mastering, haematology, food sorting, spectroscopy and retinal imaging.
Please contact us for more information.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011