NanoInk announces a new extended variable temperature control module Jun 2, 2009
8025 Lamon Avenue
+1 847 745 3619
Fax: +1 847 679 8767
Skokie, Illinois – NanoInk announces a new, extended temperature control module for DPN.
Recent advances in producing a variety of new nanoscale products using NanoInk’s patented Dip Pen Nanolithography® (DPN®) have been achieved with a new thermoelectric variable temperature stage module. Vice President of NanoInk’s NanoFabrication System Division, Tom Levesque stated “We have seen that the versatility of the materials which can be controllably deposited with DPN will grow with this new range of temperatures. Previous work centered around materials deposited close to ambient conditions, but this new approach enables the deposition of a wide variety of new molecules that were deemed challenging and impossible to deposit under ambient conditions. This gives us more flexibility and expands our choice of chemistries."
More products from this company
- NanoInk's New Forece Sensor and Pen array Levelling System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk Launches the NanoArray Assay System Jun 28, 2011
- NanoInk announces the NanoProfessor project for undergraduate education Apr 14, 2009
- NanoInk Launches Nanoarray Fabrication System Mar 2, 2009
- Nanoink Introduces New Product: DPN 5000 Desktop Nanofabrication System Feb 20, 2009