KLASTECH 660 Diode Laser added to Elliot Scientific Portfolio Jun 9, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific are pleased to offer the new 660nm Diode Laser from KLASTECH to complement the existing Single Frequency DPSS range. With 50 or 100 mW powers, it is aimed at medical researchers.
With diffraction limited continuous wave performance, the laser also features:
- Output Stabilization
- Low Noise: up to 0.1 % rms
- Scalable Design
- Cost Effective
The KLASTECH DL Series is a diode laser system for use in a wide range of biomedical, medical and industrial applications. All models emit diffraction-limited circular beams with zero astigmatism and high pointing stability.
- DNA Sequencing
For more information or a preliminary specfication datasheet, please contact us.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011