NEW Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Profiler - Scanning White Light Interferometer Jun 16, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Interferometer from Ambios Technology quickly and accurately measures the 3D topography of surfaces at the nanometer level.
It is designed for the researcher who is interested in getting fast, repeatable date from an instrument that is not encumbered by unneeded levels of complication.
Rapidly image areas in scale from microns to millimeters and the only instrument adjustments are sample position and focus.
- Fast, non-destructive, 3-dimensional measurements
- Point and shoot operation
- High resolution, accuracy, and repeatability on smooth or rough surfaces
- Highly affordable
For more information please go to
http://www.lot-oriel.com/site/pages_uk_en/products/xi100/xi100.php or contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, e-mail
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011