NEW Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Profiler - Scanning White Light Interferometer Jun 16, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Interferometer from Ambios Technology quickly and accurately measures the 3D topography of surfaces at the nanometer level.
It is designed for the researcher who is interested in getting fast, repeatable date from an instrument that is not encumbered by unneeded levels of complication.
Rapidly image areas in scale from microns to millimeters and the only instrument adjustments are sample position and focus.
- Fast, non-destructive, 3-dimensional measurements
- Point and shoot operation
- High resolution, accuracy, and repeatability on smooth or rough surfaces
- Highly affordable
For more information please go to
http://www.lot-oriel.com/site/pages_uk_en/products/xi100/xi100.php or contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, e-mail
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013