NEW Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Profiler - Scanning White Light Interferometer Jun 16, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Xi-100 Non-Contact Optical Interferometer from Ambios Technology quickly and accurately measures the 3D topography of surfaces at the nanometer level.
It is designed for the researcher who is interested in getting fast, repeatable date from an instrument that is not encumbered by unneeded levels of complication.
Rapidly image areas in scale from microns to millimeters and the only instrument adjustments are sample position and focus.
- Fast, non-destructive, 3-dimensional measurements
- Point and shoot operation
- High resolution, accuracy, and repeatability on smooth or rough surfaces
- Highly affordable
For more information please go to
http://www.lot-oriel.com/site/pages_uk_en/products/xi100/xi100.php or contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, e-mail
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013