Unidirectional Optical Regenerator for 10G Ethernet Jun 24, 2009
Huihong fiber optic cable company
Shangxue Industrial Area
It can extend the reach of SONET or 10Gigabit Ethernet by up to 80 km on standard single mode fiber.
It can be used as an in-line regenerator for power, dispersion, or jitter-limited transmission applications.With its high-sensitivity receiver, incoming 10Gb/s signals are re-shaped, re-timed, and re-generated,and retransmitted at high output power.It converts any 1310 or 1550nm optical input to a long reach 1550nm C-band output compatible with erbium doped fiber amplifiers.optical interface fit simplex single mode fc lc,simplex single mode fc sc and simplex single mode fc st.it is used in SONET and Ethernet reach extension of loss and dispersion limited links.
More products from this company
- Toolless and Modular Keystone Jacks Apr 12, 2010
- Category 6 Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Category 5e Patch Cable Mar 9, 2010
- Fibre Optics Polarization Controller Oct 13, 2009
- Bare Fibre Optic Adapter Oct 12, 2009
- 10G Fibre Optics Analyzer Oct 12, 2009
- Token Ring Copper to Optic Ethernet Media Converter Oct 8, 2009
- 10GB Protocol-Transparent Fiber Optic Converter Oct 8, 2009
- Fibre Optic Mode Converter/Multiplexer Oct 6, 2009
- CCTV Video Over Fiber Receiver for 6 Video & 8 Audio Sep 30, 2009