Improved Single Trap Optical Tweezer with QPD option added to range Jul 13, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The new E3101 is a simple, pre-aligned and fully interlocked, laser workstation for single beam trapping and manipulation of micron-sized particles built into a stylish aluminium enclosure.
Based upon our award-winning E3100, this augmented version has also been designed as an economical entry-level product to enable non-specialist users to evaluate the technique in a safe class 1 laser environment. For more advanced applications, a quadrant photo detector (QPD) system can be incorporated to offer force measurement.
Cell manipulation is carried out by using either the conjugate beam steering optics or the precision XYZ stage. For applications involving rotation of birefringent particles an optional polarization optic and rotation mount can be added.
Output from the internal colour CCD camera can be displayed either directly on a monitor via the S-video connection or on a computer fitted with a framegrabber.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011