Bendable and Armored Fiber Patch Cable for FTTH Applications Jul 21, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
This cable is designed with improved bend performance in reduced radius and it is rugged structure to help make FTTx cable deployment easier.
The cable fibers employ a moderately higher numerical aperture than standard sm fiber optic cables.The moderate NA delivers lower bend loss at 1550,1310 and 780nm without significantly affecting splicing performance.it is with rugged structure and with steel armor to make the cable more durable.it retain all the feature of standard fiber patch cables and armored fiber cables besides the bendable feature.it is available in round and ribbon cables.it is ideal to use in FTTH cable deployment inside house or between buildings.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010