Bias Free Miniaturized Optical Fiber Modulator Aug 4, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
The device miniaturized line of modulators optimizes board space with a footprint reduced by 70%.
It is a digital device in which the bias point of the interferometer is set to operate at about the half-intensity point.A bias control circuit is not required.The device provides superior signal quality across a wide range of wavelengths in the C and L bands and can be used to modulate tunable lasers. The modulator is designed for medium- and long-haul transmission in dwdm and cwdm systems,compatible to work with cwdm sfp 1550,cwdm sfp 1570,cwdm sfp 1590 and cwdm sfp 1610.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010