Fiber Optic Loss Test Station Aug 17, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
This insertion loss and return loss test station combines three different working modes as a return loss meter, optical power and loss meter and a stable laser source in one test station.
Insertion loss and return loss test station is a combo product that is designed specially for Optical Passive Components Test.It is with comfortable appearance outline,using high quality metal case, to avoid electrical interference caused by production conditions. Attractive and durable Press-button with a perfect handle sense. it is especially suitable for fiber patch cables test. we supply the realted management units including fiber patch panels,fiber optic odf and fiber splice closures.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010