Auto-Tracking PTZ Cameras for Fiber Video Transmission Sep 16, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
they are with advanced auto tracking based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.used in fiber optic video transmissions.
PTZ equipped camera is used in optical video transmission,it is with advanced auto tracking function based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.Housings for some of these cameras provide temperature protection from -40 to 120F.it is connected to the optical video transceiver using standard coax cable.The transmitter digitally compresses the signal for transmission across the fiber optic cable.At the monitor center, the optical video multiplexer receive signal and transform it to the user.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010