ELpF from Elliot Scientific offers versatile portable vibration isolation Sep 18, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific now offer an exciting new benchtop portable vibration isolation system to labs in the UK & Eire that can be easily moved with a floating load without harm to itself.
The Ergonomic Low-Profile-Format (ELpF) platform is an economical alternative to heavy static tables. It offers vibration isolation of sensitive devices such as atomic force microscopes, balances, profilometers and other T&M equipment. It is ideal for use in labs and Class 100 cleanrooms.
With a footprint of 0.2 sq.m, the 75mm high 18kg platform is easily portable by its ergonomic handles. A choice of two models can support loads of 45 or 136 kg on self-levelling platforms with active-air systems. Isolation efficiencies of 95% vertical and 92% horizontal at 10Hz are typical.
The top, which can be ordered with or without mounting holes, can be aluminium plate, ferromagnetic stainless steel, plastic or anti-static laminate. Other tabletop sizes can be built to customer specifications.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013